Merchant Cash Advance Suite (MCA Suite) and Five Components, Inc. provide the following Privacy Statement (Statement) to disclose our practices towards the collection of information, the use of that information and your options with regards to the accessing and updating of information. The Statement applies only to data collected from MCA Suite’s application and related websites. This Statement does not apply to any information MCA Suite collects by means other than its application and related websites.
You retain ownership of information you personally author and collected through MCA Suite’s application and related websites; provided, however, that you grant MCA Suite (and our successors and assigns) a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid license to use such user content in any manner reasonably necessary for us to operate and provide services in connection with the sites. MCA Suite will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this policy. MCA Suite may collect information from users at several different points on a site.
We collect information in two ways:
1. Information provided by you. Information voluntarily provided by you to MCA Suite. For example, personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number and/or credit card provided at the creation of a new account.
2. Information accumulated through use of MCA Suite’s services. MCA Suite may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Device information — We may collect device and device-specific information (such as your laptop, desktop or mobile device, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). MCA Suite may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your MCA Suite Account.
- Log information — When you use our services or view content provided by MCA Suite, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:* details of how you used our service.
* telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
* Internet protocol addresses
* device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
* cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your MCA Suite account.
- Unique application numbers — Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to MCA Suite when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage — We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers — We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use the MCA Suite application and/or related website, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
Use of Collected Information
MCA Suite uses the information collected as set forth above from our service to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect MCA Suite and our users. MCA Suite does not sell or rent your information to telemarketers and we do not share information that can be used to personally identify you, except as follows:
- MCA Suite reserves the right to share your information with the MCA Suite group of companies, trusted business partners, such as system integrators, distributors, and referral partners and any other business partners specifically identified by MCA Suite on the website where you submit your personal information.
- MCA Suite may provide your information to agents and service providers who process data only on our behalf and for our purposes under confidentiality agreements.
- MCA Suite may share information provided by you as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or other’s legal rights, for example in connection with requests from law enforcement or court proceedings.
MCA Suite collects passively tracked data primarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our site and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our site visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about site usage, and to help personalize your experience on our site.
MCA Suite collects actively submitted data primarily for two purposes: Firstly, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data (e.g., to provide information to you or sign you up for a free trial); and secondly, for purposes of contacting you to further discuss your interest in our company, the services we provide and ways we can improve them to provide information on services, promotions and events. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
MCA Suite processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information you share
MCA Suite allows you to share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use MCA Suite services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We work hard to protect MCA Suite and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using HTTPS protocol, including your sensitive information such as Social Security Numbers.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to MCA Suite employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.